Home School Supplies and Equipment

I went to a public school, and I remember always coming home on the first day of school with a long list of supplies I was told I needed. Between my sister and me, my parents would easily spend up to a hundred dollars a year on school supplies. So really, saving money on back-to-school supplies shopping is a concern whether your child attends a traditional school or is homeschooled; the items that parents buy for their children for homeschooling, such as books, puzzles, and art supplies, would similarly be purchased for kids who attended traditional schools.

As for equipment, there are some things that are beneficial to have on hand for homeschooling. These items include a computer, scanner, and printer. Of course, these items are found in most homes already. But families will need some less common items as well, such as a globe, microscope, and science kits, but these can be bought used or shared in a homeschooling group to cut down on the cost. This is equipment that would normally be found in most public schools, so it is certainly an additional cost.
 
Copyright © 2006 Faezah Smith - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info